Main Square, Keszthely
The Baroque-style Holy Trinity Statue, which was erected in 1770 by Pál Festetics, is located in the western part of the Main Square. The beautiful woven-style stone fence of the sculpture was already destroyed in the last century. On a triangular, voluted pedestal, there are the statues of Saint Roch, Saint Sebastian, Saint Florian, and a small angel, as well as a tall Corinthian column with the traditional sculptural group of the Holy Trinity on top.
The statue was originally located on the west side of the square and was later placed in the less busy area in front of the Balaton Theatre. With the renewal of the town centre, the plans of which were aligned with the image of the historical town centre, the artwork has been returned to its original place.